SEE IT. WANT IT. BLOG IT.

My first sentence was, "I want one of those." Just ask my Mother. So really, this blog was inevitable.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dream House

I've always had a thing for houses. I just want to get inside and see what color the walls are and how the owner arranges the furniture. It isn't socially acceptable to knock on someone's door and ask for an impromptu tour, but man do I wish it was! Instead of being a peeping tom, I visit the RMLS listings and get my fill of house tours there.

Must have: porch swing

Lovely bay windows, wood trim & wood floors

Stunning countertops, molded tin ceiling, vintage 
stove & unique green granite island

Sun room with french doors

Double bedroom - love the green paint

Fireplace in the adjacent part of the bedroom

Location: SE Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment